- Potable and compact with a heating area of 30mm*30mm
- Separable controller and hot plate, easy to replace
- Durable construction with high-quality aluminum alloy shell
- Stainless-steel slices for better heat dissipation
- Built-in OLED display and true color LED in which light color changes with heating temperature
- Two supporting legs at the bottom can be spread out to provide stable support
- Nano-ceramic coating on brass hot plate, which is smooth, durable, and evenly heated
- Hot plate features a stainless-steel heat dissipation bracket with a futuristic design
- Type-C port with PD power supply input (up to 60W)
- Takes only 150 seconds to heat from room temperature to 300°C (65W PD power supply)
- Energy-saving and environmentally friendly
- High-efficiency heating while low damage to delicate components
- Includes multi smart modes: preset temperature, tilt heating, power wake-up, automatic sleep, firmware upgrade
MHP30 Mini Hot Plate Preheater is a compact-sized smart constant temperature hot plate (heating station). It eliminates redundancy, retains sufficient effective heating area, greatly saves energy and heating time. MHP30 condenses the large desktop heating station into pocket size, and with popular PD power input, it makes it possible for the heating station to become a portable tool.
MHP30 has a small and exquisite appearance, with a square tower shape and a total height of only 5.2cm (2 inches). MHP30 controller and hot plate can be flexibly separated and replaced. The controller is equipped with an OLED display and two physical buttons (on the back). A pair of support feet at the bottom can be spread out to better support the whole station. The hot plate's heating body is made of brass with nano-ceramic coating, smooth on the surface, and evenly heated. A futuristic stainless-steel hollow bracket connects the heating part with the circuit board that can be directly inserted into the controller.
MHP30 has excellent thermal performance. When using 65W PD power supply, it only takes 150 seconds to heat from 26°C room temperature to 300°C. The controller has a built-in true color LED that changes color with the rises and falls of the temperature, letting you know the warm and cold at a glance. In addition to the upgradeable firmware function, MHP30 also has smart modes such as preset temperature, tilt protection, power wake-up, and automatic sleep. Users can set to turn on or off these functions according to their needs.
Hot plate: L31mm*W31mm*H28mm
- 1 x MHP30 Controller
- 1 x Hot Plate
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable
- 1 x PD Power Plug (US)
- 1 x Plug Adapter (EU)
- 1 x Safety Instructions booklet